Yesterday, there was a small party of 40
at my working place
all of us can't understand that
how come these people can celebrate
with full of joyous
after a funeral of their beloved
until the host came
we just know because of religion
they are roman catholic
they were celebrate that
their beloved had release from the sickness
I was a bit angry
when i heard that i need to pay
for the 2 missing premium wine
I really can't accept it as
it was not fully my fault
it's not that
i don't want to keep the 2 wines
but i got no time
when i was free
but it's not the cionvenience time for me to do so
boss told me that they will watch cctv
as this was not the first issue but second
but only 3 management staffs have the right to watch
but they were just totally not interested to do so
she just sent us few PICTURES and that's it
I really can't understand
if like this
why should they insert CCTV?!
is just so meaningless!!!!!
haiz.....
No comments:
Post a Comment