好突然的消息
让我有点无法接受
怎么会这么样一个年轻的女孩
前途是无限光明的女孩
竟然会患上卵巢癌
不管她有多么的努力
不管她的意志力有多么的坚强
老天还是要把她带走
是因为老天太喜欢她了吗
还是因为老天不想再看到她受苦
诗妮,一路好走哦
带着家人、亲戚、朋友们的爱
好好的往天堂的路走
不要不舍得
不要有牵挂
大家都会为了你
好好的活下去
帮你完成你未完成的梦想
到了天堂
就继续你最最最爱的钢琴吧
让大家都听见你那一丝丝动人的旋律
marion
we will miss you
you will always stay with us
be with us
in our minds
- REST IN PEACE -
让我有点无法接受
怎么会这么样一个年轻的女孩
前途是无限光明的女孩
竟然会患上卵巢癌
不管她有多么的努力
不管她的意志力有多么的坚强
老天还是要把她带走
是因为老天太喜欢她了吗
还是因为老天不想再看到她受苦
诗妮,一路好走哦
带着家人、亲戚、朋友们的爱
好好的往天堂的路走
不要不舍得
不要有牵挂
大家都会为了你
好好的活下去
帮你完成你未完成的梦想
到了天堂
就继续你最最最爱的钢琴吧
让大家都听见你那一丝丝动人的旋律
marion
we will miss you
you will always stay with us
be with us
in our minds
- REST IN PEACE -
ya,her soul always with us..
ReplyDeletemiss her a lots. I never get a chance to attend her funeral while I was travelling in france. This news really shocked! I lost a best friend in this world. Maybe I should glad for her cos she not ned suffer all the pain and sorrow...May angel around her in the heaven.
yea, the Father with her and she is one of the angel in the heaven, living happily with no tears no pain and no suffer!!!
ReplyDelete